What matters for a team member or followers?

Motivation, what a word, it seems be the most easy way to find a reason every time that we have difficulties with some team members o followers, as leaders is kind of challenging try to put everyone in the same track.

Maybe you are thinking the same as I did before, "well, the answer could be vision, the purpose, the why, why are they there?", trust me I have done this, even I have read several articules, papers and all these typical resource centers like Harvard Business Review, The Economist, Good to Great and the others that you most probably know. Olga, one colleague from Russia told, "you know what, all those things are the same but with the different words, see deeper and you'll find it", I had a flashback in that moment and suddenly everything made sense.

So what matters for a team member or follower at the end of the day, I don't know, because it is really up to many many factors, but each team have a personality and based on this maybe we could what really matters.

My team is big, international, diverse, each of them have so many expectations, dream and frustrations, but as a Leader what is actually the role even when you have to lead not 16 people, also inspired more then 2000 young people, that's the trick.

Well, I have a couple theories, maybe I'm wrong or maybe I'm just confuse, but If you are a leader and you want to share what really matters for a follower, maybe we can exchange ideas.

Until that... Good luck in exercise of leadership.

Comentarios

Entradas populares