About Russia!

This is the first time that I feel completely lost! yes! and that's not easy for me!

Russia is big, diverse, massive, colorful, autochthonous, historical, powerful and inspiring.

Maybe you being Colombia the first thought that comes to your mind is snow, and this is kind of funny because my father and mother told me: "wow, it is going to be really cold right" hahaha... Well that's the only thing that reminds Russia to Colombians, plus Vodka and Boxing.

The experience was really challenging, Moscow is a massive city where you can see all kind of people, is really international, and just few people speak english even the metro is just in russian, especially this point is really challenging, anyways we made it and we figured out how to go to different places.

People are kind of not really patiente, well I don't know why but most of them especially in Moscow are really in a rush all time, maybe that's why they are not totally supportive, however I met some people who were the other way around and they showed really interesting in help us. My conclusion is perhaps you need more time for become more friendly but them they are really taking care of you.

A lot people smoke there and my allergy was going crazy! many things in Moscow are extremely expensive that's why I recommend to you, If you are going bring money, you will need it more often than you think.

I went to Saint Petersburg and I just felt in love of this city, seriously you need to go someday and visit the Neva river and their bridges, admire the imposing of their buildings and the rich of their histories, the people are more warm and close to you, and the metro is in english as well!. My personal recommendation is go enjoy every single details of this city. 






Some day I'll come back to Russia, being the biggest country in the world I think there are a lot more thing to discover.

So far so good.

Comentarios

Entradas populares