In the MC election process!

Hey! yeah! I make it ultil now!, I already have AIESEC in Colombia's vote of confidece for be MC VP Marketing & Communications!

Well, but, look back, the process was great!!! but I must to confess everything doesn't ran how I was expecting, I had some technical issues in my firts presentation, but after that I had the chane to talk one to one to all members, and also all the VPs Comm spent with me such a great  time making Q&A.. it was soooo coolll!!! and the Moment! Talk to allllll membership in my final Speech!.. I was nervous but sure about my dreams and convictions!... After that!....
                                          Esteban Navarro You have confidence!.....

AIESEC in Colombia Believe in me!, now I'm running the last part of the process doing assessmenets and  interviews!...

I'll promissed  you to upload the pictures!, keep in contact, I can be the next AIESEC in Colombia Vice President of Marketing and Communications!!!

:P

Comentarios

Entradas populares