2009 finally ends! WHAT A YEAR!

I'm here in my hometown, Villavicencio, finishing my year and making a really good balance about the year that is closer to end, in fact in one day!.


Well, if you were following me, you know that this year was a huge challenge, maybe it was the most excited year ever at my 22 years of life, it was a roller coaster of felling every day.

I can remember January 2009 when I setmy priorities, University, I must to finish all my subjects and get ready for my internship, it meant don't stop to study all year long; the second one, AIESEC, I had been elected as LCP and I had to leave my LC in the top, and third one was get money!. The priorities don't mean be far from my family and my friends, on the contrary they were pillars in my day by day.

About the University, I must to be very honest and open to you, it was hard, so hard, because I couldn't stop, I took subjects from the top to the bottom, also in summer vacations I was in the university!, but just one bad thing, I had to cancel one in the second semester for my health.

Being really objective, every time and every moment I'm more disappointed with my university (Escuela Colombiana de Ingeniería Julio Garavito), is incredible how many incoherences can do one institution, beginning with the teachers until the administrative personal, they lived in a bubble, it's like one world far way from the minimum of respect and objective for students, it's so sad, but it's true, I tried all my career to be part of the solutions, but I couldn't the bureaucracy inside is huge and the only Rector who began excellent initiatives and new changes, was quick, guess what.. for the bureaucracy... it can sounds like revolutionary but it's true.

AIESEC, What a year!, Juank, Moni, Dave, Puka, Jenny and Anak, with all AIESEC Javeriana, they gave me the best year of my life, We leave so many things inside the LC, I just can say thank you!. Many moments were really difficult but the happiness is invaluable, many recognitions and being top3 AIESEC in Colombia LCs is the awards for all the work did it.

I worked this year, it was a little bit frustrated, I just can say, TOO EASY FOR BE REAL, and, CHECK YOUR JD YOU WILL GET MONEY FOR THAT.

I was a little far from my family, I really miss soo much my grand mom and my ant, but I'm sure about that they are so happy for my achievements and from the sky they are supporting me. My dad, my mom, my sister and my brothers I will be more focus on you, I promise it.

It was 2009, I will never forget it.

Comentarios

Entradas populares