The last event in my LC awwwwwwwwww
I know I know, I'm now kind of sentimental because the end is closer.. I must to confess in one time I was expecting to soon the end, but when you feel over your head, believe me is hard and difficult to describe how many feelings I can feel.
Just one word! AMAIZING!!... 90 members in just one place!!! with for 4 externals teaching to oldies, a lovely MC coach and a Latin-Europe CHAIR!!! what else can you expect? ah!?
Fullfiled mission!!! for the incredulous ones, We could make three different agendas!!!! at the same time we could made a zonalito in august and now we can manage a LC with more than 100 people!!!
Nowwww..... look the LC already have members, EPs, Projects and TNs!!!!
Just one word! AMAIZING!!... 90 members in just one place!!! with for 4 externals teaching to oldies, a lovely MC coach and a Latin-Europe CHAIR!!! what else can you expect? ah!?
Fullfiled mission!!! for the incredulous ones, We could make three different agendas!!!! at the same time we could made a zonalito in august and now we can manage a LC with more than 100 people!!!
Nowwww..... look the LC already have members, EPs, Projects and TNs!!!!
Let's achieve!!!! our goals!!!! and
make a huge footprint this year in all AIESEC NETWORK!!!

Comentarios