What is the difference with a Hospital?

Change a life, save a life, makes better a life is something easy, just one word can make the difference between the vision or the end of one dream.

Be here, being human, being leader, isn't one word, position or role is a life style at the time of be powerful to the world.

I decided to be a Life-changer person when I see the impact that my person can allows to the people, to my world.

Think global is not just think in the environment, think global is act everyday and everywhere with yourself.

I'm not a doctor, I'm not God, but I can save lives, I'm a leader, who cares the people lives, because it is the only way,  THE ONLY ONE , for achieve any change that our World wants.

So, what is the difference with a Hospital?.. Nothing at the end. Everyone save lives.



Comentarios

Vivibelt ha dicho que…
Thanks Gato!!! You changed my life making an impact!!!
Esteban Navarro V. ha dicho que…
Thx :)!! by the way who are you :P! ajja

Entradas populares