Because this is Brazil a country of people, people who are so awaked that they can dream.


Bittersweet, this is actually something that I have been experiencing since I began to get higher leadership positions within AIESEC, the place where I work since 2006, and the place where I have had the opportunity to learn and grow up. This is time is because I have to say good bye again, with a tons of hugs to many special people that I have met in thi wonderful country named Brazil.

Every time that you hear about Brazil you always think about beach, soccer and beautiful people, and yes it's true however let me tell you something, brazilians are more than that, we are united people, and let me include myslef in this incredible group of people because I love so much this country as I love Colombia. 

If you think in Brazil you must think in diversity and is where it all makes sence and become magic. I have the opportunity to visit more than 10 cities and meet people from each corner of this country, and it's so big and wonderfull that you just can´t stop to hear stories, because this is Brazil a country of people, people who are so awaked that they can dream.

Imagine, you are living with 16 people at the same time, yes, I made the same face as you , but after one year together I can't stop to say thank you to all MC HIVE, the national board of AIESEC in Brazil, and Rogerio, my boss, who believe in someone who was far away trying to impress people with their ideas about how to change the life of young people. We became a familiy, we care each other and as a family we fight, we cry, we cook, we eat, we love each other. after many years in my life I felt finally at home, in one home.

If I could just write down all the moments, feelings, tears, smiles and hugs, I think I could not never end. This experience changed my life so much sometimes you can't even meausure the impact of all those moments. I still remember like yesterday when I was landing in Sao Paulo, I saw huge sun rising in the end of many clouths and suddenly we get into them and I was there, tired but happy at the same time, finally with a flipchart there were Vini, Luisa, Roger and Bix, what a moment.

My friend Lucia Torres told me: "Maybe you will not learn a lot about professional stuff, or new concepts, you will challenge yourself so much that personally you will evolve without even realize until the end", wise girl. I learned portuguese, well, not an expert but I can handle a conversation and travel by myself, and maybe for you, If you are an spanish speakers, you will say: "it's similar to spanish", but it's not totally, we required time and attitude; by this language experience I learned to ask for help, and be humble when I couldn't make thing by my own.

Then came other important moment, actually is the moment where the show must goes on, be in front of all  vicepresidents and a national plenary in the national conference with around 500 people, where everyone is looking at you, and you don't even know the native language, believe me, it's scary. But, at the end was not that bad, I'd say, I made many friends, I challenge my knowledge, my resilience and creativy for be a better manager and leader with them.

Manage the most big programs in the network is in other words be MCVP TM in AIESEC in Brazil. Now just few hours to finish my term I want to say thank you to all my VPs TM network for believe and act in a blurry environment, because just my people and I know how difficult was implement TM programs, however at the end we made it, we deliver together: 2976 TLPs RE and 9321 TMPs Re.

Now I'm in Colombia, time goes fast, I'm leading AIESEC in Colombia, but full of memories and people who love, full of knowledge and energy for move forward my country, for make relevant things, for make feel those ones part of a dream. AIESEC is possible.

You think you know AIESEC, I challenge you to travel to other country, to believe in a world without borders, but even more important to travel exploring the people, at the end is not the places where we have been but the people who were part of.


Stay hungry... yes.

Thank you to my second country, thank you thank you so much! from the bottom of my heart.

Muito obrigado, eu nunca vou esquecer de voces.
Espera ai Brasil que eu Gatinho volta logo.


The first song I learned in portuguese. 


My first National Conference :) 500 People.


My MC team: MC HIVE


My Last National Conference. CONACT.


My lovely metro Station.


My farewell.


My Operations Team. TM always in the center :P


I do love sushi now! it was my first time in Senaide (?)


Rio! Unforgetable


Offical last MC Picture.



Comentarios

Entradas populares