Wondering Wondering... Dreaming

Yeah! that's the point, I have been wondering about many many things in my life.

Almost one year ago I wrote about the experience of run the processes of be MC, and look, I'm here doing all the things that I love!, I support people, I believe in social works and I make real everyday a strong organizational vision. But, I'm in the same position again, showing toughs and vision of something that I quite believe, not in marketing and communication, this time it's about all AIESEC in Colombia, what a Challenge, isn't it?

Someone asked me yesterday about how do I feel running the process with two of my big friends?.. I said... eh... honestly, I was speechless.. I just tough, this is the first time that I have a huge mix of feelings, because you are in a competition, you are looking for the same target and we are in the path of each; this is really difficult.

In the other hand, I understood again why I believe in this organization, and it is because AIESEC allows clear and clean way of democracy. Yeah, I'm running for the same position, but you know what, this organization is so wise that make friends run processes as friends, that's why I feel challenge but quite.

There are just 9 days left for finish the process, whatever the decision, I will face my future with encourage and confidence about my values and dreams, because I can't stop to do it, I can stop to dream.

Comentarios

Entradas populares