2010 so far!
Changes are necessaries!!!
I want begin this post remembering the last one, it was ending 2009 and being member of AIESEC in Colombia national board for 2010.2011 and also in Villavicencion with my family enjoying good times. After all, I began 2010 with a huge CHANGE attitude in my life, in few words spent more time in my family, friends and I.
This is my place of work :P
I working now!, I'm doing my internship at Pollo Andino S.A., it could sounds funny!, I understand you I though the same!!!, but after almost three months here, I can say, this is excellent, I am doing all that I want, I'm working in marketing and long term strategic planning, it can't be better.I must confess, it isn´t nice to be at one place all day long, you know I hate monotony, but one BIG conclusion to my LIFE, I won't spend my life in a desk!!!... From the other side, Obec was a really difficult, because I love to discuss ideas and points of view but time is money!! sometime I just have obec.
I am working with Santiago, he is one of my close friends from my U :P.
I discovered something, I like Bonzai!!!!! :D:D Look
Now, guess what I did with my first pay check?.... I bought Coldplay concert ticket, isn't it great!!!??
THE SHOW WAS AMAZING!!
One local newspaper said: If we could make a top10 concert in Bogota, for sure ColdPlay should be there!
What about AIESEC?
Well, I prefer this first quarter keep a little bit out of AIESEC, but honestly I can´t!! jajajaja.
I have my new team mate Andres Valencia, he is a wonderful person and its characteristic phrase !"CON TODA"!! will be part of my day by day.
I was in Santa Marta! (Marta without H jajaja), being Zonalito's CHAIR!!, let me tell you something, when I come back from my difference experiences around the world I will live there, I love the sea and the people :D.
This is the conference team
There's no reason why I can't take risks.... Many things are happening!!



Comentarios