NATCO 2009 with the Penguins!
Long post... yeah but full of good memories, check it out.
Medellin!

Presidents Meeting (PM)
NATCO




There are other pics of the conferece of my pinguins :).




The Awards!
The best LC of Center Zone...
This LC has grown 100% in Xs in comparison with first semester 2008...
This LC has an absolute growth of 11 Xs
And they are coming from the Antartic.....
And the winners are!!.....


Next Steps
So my dear readers keep in touch!!! I just want to list to you some things that we will achieve this semester:
Global Village - Trainee weekend - IB recruitment - Pocket Recruitment - LIM/LTM II - 47 Xs - 5 PBoXes - NPM!!
Join us! Enjoy your XP & share your passion with the penguins!
Medellin!
I just love this city, there are many friends, places, flavors & feeling that I enjoy evertime that I go to Medellin.
In this time I was in shock with the "Cultura Metro", you know, that is like a brainwash for each person in the city, is incredible!!!!... you have songs about Medellin, and other many things that make you remember that is YOUR city, that's so good, we need some of the ownership of them in Bogotá.
In this time I was in shock with the "Cultura Metro", you know, that is like a brainwash for each person in the city, is incredible!!!!... you have songs about Medellin, and other many things that make you remember that is YOUR city, that's so good, we need some of the ownership of them in Bogotá.

I was in MetroCable!, then I visited the España Library, there are many spaces for young people, it was so excited because the place where was built is a very poor sector of the city, however, the people have a choice for learn and enjoy trough the knowledge. There is also a beautiful view of the city.
Presidents Meeting (PM)
I was expecting this moment many months ago, because it was the chance to build a new AIESEC in Colombia, new horizons and new ways to deliver the organization to the members. I must to confess the dynamic was not easy, and the challenge for the meeting was learn to listen!! shooot sometimes we were stuck many moments but at the end we could :P.
Many friends!! and New friends!!! I had the chance to share time with Sepu, Tata, Cuco, Hoyitos, Bola, Dianita & Linis, the other ones you know that I speak a lot with you.
Tip: 14 entities with full status!!! :D
NATCO
What a challenge conference for me, believe me, it's not free to be sick in this moment, because beside the pride of be LCP from my AIESEC Javeriana, there is a human! jajaja.. but I just can tell you: It worth it!!! yes!, because my penguins are now more connected to the organization, they are understanding the relevance of AIESEC in them lives and also its roles in the LC.



One of the most mystic times of the conference was the MC takeover... also was really funny... because you can imagine 17 presidents trying to get in order more of 300 people in two lines doing a spiral... yeah crazy!.. but we did it!. Here is a picture in the end of the spiral where the LCPs and the MC were. There is also ONE super Penguin in the MC Macias! I soo proud of you!!

There are other pics of the conferece of my pinguins :).




The Awards!
Well, I have to be honest, I was expecting one! :p, you know the work in the LC have been strong the last six months as you could see in one older post, but the night was great!!!!... you know.. I didn't know the appreciation that the MC did... the expecting time was like...
The best LC of Center Zone...
This LC has grown 100% in Xs in comparison with first semester 2008...
This LC has an absolute growth of 11 Xs
And they are coming from the Antartic.....
And the winners are!!.....

AIESEC Javeriana!!!! yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
It's soooo excited, isn't it?

Talking about the award in front the assembly.
Three LCs were awared in the night AIESEC Pereira, Uninorte & Javeriana.Next Steps
So my dear readers keep in touch!!! I just want to list to you some things that we will achieve this semester:
Global Village - Trainee weekend - IB recruitment - Pocket Recruitment - LIM/LTM II - 47 Xs - 5 PBoXes - NPM!!
Join us! Enjoy your XP & share your passion with the penguins!


Comentarios