Managing the new style

Well, as you could see in my last post, I'm very proud of my team and all AIESEC things, but in this moment I'm close to the 4:00 am doing a lot things of my College, that, honestly, don't like it. Why am I tired and stress out, because we were working for three days in one big work for the next week, and today, close to the 7.00 pm, we look back inside the work, and we found a huge error in the formulation, so, result, now we are acomplishing in less than 12 hours the work that we already had done. But, after all, ending in this moment the session, I can say, that stress makes me less productive than I am, and all that happend, fourtanately happend today and it doesn't in the final presentation.

Better actitud, go ahead, find solutions and don't stuck in the middle of the problems.

Yes we Can!


Comentarios

Unknown ha dicho que…
Que gato, que tal estuvo esa semana santa llena de trabajo? la playa en la guajira estuvo buenisima... jajaja, mentiras,mucho malpa... no parce, pues bacano el pensamiento, lo comparto y adelante entonces! unas veces toca asi... y lo digo con conocimiento de causa.

Entradas populares